This week I did the following:
- Questioned everything I see and hear on the media. I know, it’s about time. Decided I’m more middle of the road politically than I am on the left.
- Briefly logged onto Facebook only to be bombarded with nonsense so I quickly left again. Not unhappy in the least.
- Spent 7 hours at the emergency vet with Brady because he had 2 days of diarrhea and vomiting. Discovered nothing but the fact that he has an enlarged prostate and they recommend neutering him. I’m not happy about that. The poor little guy was terrorized.
- Got my haircut and decided long hair is not my scene. I feel more like myself now.
- Stood up from a seated position to find my foot asleep and, as a result, stepped on the side of my foot instead of the plantar aspect and tore a ligament in my ankle. I spent 2 days on crutches and missed 2 days of work. Still wearing a brace, but at least I can walk.
- Spent a lovely Sunday afternoon at Dobra Tea with my lovely spouse and had a delicious lunch of Indian lentils and brown rice and a pot of hot Masala chai.
- Nearly finished the fifth season of “Grace and Frankie.”
- Got into a tiff with my spouse about the our slightly differing political views.