1. Can you cook? When I’m in the mood
2. What was your dream growing up? To travel the world.
3. What talent do you wish you had?
I wish I was handy like my dad.
4. Favorite place? I’ve got so many. San Francisco.
5. Favorite vegetable? Is bacon a vegetable?
6. The last book you read? Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim by David Sedaris. Very funny stuff. I can relate.
7. What zodiac sign are you? Pisces and it shows.
8. Any Tattoos and / or Piercings? Yes, 2 tattoos.
9. Worst Habit? Eating bad food.
10. What is your favourite sport? Buckeye Football, of course. There is nothing else.
11. Negative or Optimistic attitude? I think I’m fairly optimistic.
12. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? Well, who ARE you?
14. Worst thing to ever happen to you? Having a catheter run through my neck and half bleed to death.
15. Tell me one weird fact about you: Nothing seems weird to me because I’ve adapted to myself for so long.
16. Do you have any pets? 2 dogs, 2 cats
17. Do you know how to do the Macarena? I used to.
18. What time is it where you are now? 11:21am
19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? I don’t have a strong opinion about clowns.
20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? One thing? Only one thing?
21. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? Again, who the hell are you?
22. What colour eyes do you have? Green hazel
23. Ever been arrested? no
24. Bottle or Draft? Bottle
25. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it? That won’t even buy a car. I guess I’d put it toward a new one though.
26. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew? Not so much into bubble gum
27. Which is your favourite bar to hang at? Black Sheep in Ashland, D’ed Dog in Jasper, Alberta, Any place there’s a fiddle.
28. Do you believe in ghosts? yes
29. Favourite thing to do in your spare time? Ride my motorcycle.
30. Do you swear a lot? I have my moments.
31. Biggest pet peeve? Stupid people.
32. In one word, how would you describe yourself? Faaaaaaaaaaaaabulous.